COVID-19 Safety Plan
In compliance with COVID-19 standards, each tour will be limited in size. Therefore, bookings are essential and must be pre-purchased before the tour date. You can do this over the phone or online. STRICTLY NO WALK IN BOOKINGS will be allowed at this time.
All of our guides are trained in COVID-19 safety practices. Our staff are taking all of the health and safety measures to ensure social distancing is adhered to at all times, as well as the regular cleaning of the facilities (Boggo Road Gaol).
To assist us in maintaining the safety of our guests and guides, we ask that all visitors comply with the following safety recommendations:
Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or presenting any symptoms of COVID-19. Anyone suspected of having symptoms will not be allowed on the tour.
BRING YOUR OWN TORCH – A torch is required for the tour. Each guest must bring 1 torch per person. Torch apps on most phones are suitable.
Wash your hands prior to arriving
Utilise sanitation stations/products provided
Maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times (before, during and after tours), as well 2m distancing indoors.
Avoid touching surfaces
No toilets will be available on site, please use facilities elsewhere before joining us at the site. For Boggo Road Gaol Ghosts and Gallows Tour, toilet facilities will only be available prior to the tour and the check in process. These will be closed 15 minutes prior to the tour start time. Please arrive with enough time to utilise the facilities if needed. The toilet facilities will not be available throughout the tour.
Once tours have commenced, visitors will be unable to leave the site. Visitors must remain with the tour group at all times.
Current COVID Vaccination Requirements:
- All guests attending our tours must be fully vaccinated, unless they have a valid exemption or are under the age of 16.
- You must be able to show either a digital (includes the Green Ticket on your QLD Check-In App) or physical copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate at check-in.
- Anyone not double-dose vaccinated, or able to produce either an exemption or vaccination certificate, will be refused entry. No refund will be granted.
As of 14 April 2022:
- No restrictions on vaccination status for all experiences.
- No longer required to check in with the QLD Check-In App.